Spring Cottage, Brockhampton
£600k complete barn conversion, existing house refurbishment, extension using natural stone and doors / windows to match existing house and new triple garage building built in stone.
- Extensive rebuilding and underpinning of existing barn structure.
- Careful liaison with conservation officer and reuse of timbers and other components where possible.
- Site built purpose made green oak trusses and floor beams Traditional oak and natural stone flooring.
- Purpose made oak staircase.
- Under floor heating system.
- Construction of new garage block over existing spring/well.
- Formation of new landscaped garden with retaining walls and traditional dry stone walls.